Thursday, February 11, 2010

This Is Going To Be One Hell Of A Show!

Hi guys, firstly let me wish you a Happy Lunar New Year, may you'll have a prosperity years up ahead.

Okay, this is my first Street Fighter character fanart. Been a fan for these bunch of guys but stopped playing them as my age grew...man, how I'd regret that. I just realized that how much I loved Street Fighter back then when I was doing prelim research for this, so you bet there will be more SF character from me in the future (obvious choice: CAMMY!! ^_^)

And as for this piece, don't bother. I was addicted to Jay Z's Empire State of Mind when I was coloring it, so not doing any thinking during the process. Shadows are so ridiculous, but as long it's look okay....it's okay. Please close one eye, will ya...haha..


I hope you'll digging it. And please tell me what you think so I can improve more in the future...really appreciate that a lot. Thanks and have a good day. Seeya...

p/s: Tatsunoko vs Capcom, here I come!! Oh ya, please ignore the post title...in case you didnt know, that is something the commentator in Street Fighters said before any of the match begin...and I'm not being cocky...haha)

5 comments:

RABUN said...

hebat! nih!

Sammy! said...

terima kasih bro indra! :)

Sammy! said...

thanks a lot croquis! ^_~

Unknown said...

cool stuff! This drawing is really dynamic, totally like that! ^^

Sammy! said...

mucho gracias Nadia! ^_~

Post a Comment