Saturday, December 26, 2009

Designing my website logo...

Constructed a new website recently and being a designer myself, it definitely need a logo or an id. The website is not fully, 100% finish cos my personal laptop is in the repair bay somewhere, so I just labeled it "under construction"....typical lazy excuse :)
However, or so, right now I'm trying to come out with a designated logo for Playrobot! website, and we'll see what it going to turn out. Playrobot! is actually a website for a hobby of mine which is 'gunpla/scale modeling', focusing on gundam (oh how nice of me to put a Wiki....^_^), so it's pretty much about robot....and how I 'play' them....hmm...yeah, check the website if you want to see what its all about...


The 'playrobot' logo above is maybe a temporarily use, until I'm finish the new one, so if you guys have any ideas or inspirations that can be plagiarize (ehem2...), please feel free to inform me... till then...seeya!

No comments:

Post a Comment